NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING AND AGENDA
COMMERCE CITY COUNCIL
Tuesday April 12th, 2011
COUNCIL CHAMBERS AT
FILED IN THE OFFICE OF THE CITY CLERK AND POSTED IN THE LOBBY OF THE CITY HALL AND AT THE COMMERCE POST OFFICE AT __4:30__P.M. ON
April 8th, 2011
The following items are on the agenda.
1. Pledge of Allegiance/roll call.
2. Swearing in of officers.
3. Approve/Disapprove March minutes.
4. Approve/Disapprove March special meeting minutes.
5. Approve/Disapprove March purchase orders.
6. Audit update by Ober and Associates.
7. Discussion, consideration and possible vote to accept the transfer of
property located at 215 N Maple to the City of Commerce in lieu of
8. Discussion, consideration and possible vote to enter into a utility
relocation agreement with ODOT related to the HWY 69 bridge
9. Discussion, consideration and possible vote to enter into an agreement
with ODEQ for the remediation of contaminated footprint properties.
10. Discussion, consideration and possible vote to set date for budget
11. Public Works Director report.
12. Any matter not known about or which could not have been foreseen prior
to the posting of this agenda.
13. Public input and unscheduled appearances.
14. Vote to adjourn.