Commerce City Council
Tuesday May 3rd, 2011
COUNCIL CHAMBERS AT COMMERCE CITY HALL
300 Commerce Avenue, Commerce, Oklahoma
FILED IN THE OFFICE OF THE CITY CLERK AND POSTED IN THE LOBBY OF THE CITY HALL AND AT THE COMMERCE POST OFFICE AT 4:00 PM ON
April 29th, 2011,
1. Pledge of Allegiance/ Roll call.
2. Approve/disapprove April minutes.
3. Approve/disapprove April purchase orders.
4. Discussion, consideration, and possible vote on setting a day for allowing citizens to burn.
5. Report from public works director.
6. Any matter not known about or which could not have been foreseen prior to the posting of this agenda.
7. Public input and unscheduled appearances.
8. Adjourn Meeting.