NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING AND AGENDA
COMMERCE CITY COUNCIL
Tuesday, September 6th, 2011
COUNCIL CHAMBERS AT COMMERCE CITY HALL
618 Commerce Avenue, Commerce, Oklahoma
FILED IN THE OFFICE AT CITY HALL AND POSTED IN THE LOBBIES OF CITY HALL AND COMMERCE POST OFFICE AT __4:30__P.M. ON
AUGUST 31, 2011
The following items are on the agenda:
1. Roll Call/ Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Approve/disapprove August minutes.
3. Approve/disapprove August special meeting minutes.
4. Approve/disapprove August purchase orders.
5. Discussion, consideration and possible vote to approve building permit for David Tedlock at 108 Canary Lane.
6. Discussion, consideration and possible vote to approve building permit for Kirk Ogle at 602 S Mickey Mantle Blvd.
7. Discussion, consideration and possible vote to declare certain furniture and supplies as surplus property for city auction.
8. Discussion, consideration and possible vote concerning purchasing software to work with equipment donated from Wyandotte Nation for the police department.
9. Discussion, consideration and possible vote to approve an ordinance to renew the franchise agreement with Empire Electric, with an emergency clause.
10. Discussion, consideration and possible vote to pass a resolution calling for an election to ratify the franchise ordinance.
11. Report from Director.
12. Any matter not known about or which could not have been foreseen prior to the posting of this agenda.
13. Public input and unscheduled appearances.
14. Vote to adjourn.